…this amazing california weather. (we really are so damn lucky!)
…clients & projects that keep me motivated and inspired.
…my hot yoga practice for keeping me grounded and always sweating for more.
…my family & friends. they are the heart & soul of me and i would not be complete without them!
what are you thankful for?
wishing you and yours a safe & happy thanksgiving!
a quote by Mary Balogh:
“Nothing is permanently perfect. But there are perfect moments and the will to choose what will bring about more perfect moments.”
as we approach the end of another year, i think back on this year and i feel fulfilled. so as a tribute, here’s my top 12 favorite moments of 2012…
1. moving in with the boyfriend at the start of the year
2. rooftop yoga with mary beth larue
3. camping at joshua tree
4. lazy summer beach days
5. enjoying iberico ham on a thursday afternoon, just ’cause
6. reuniting with my cousin klaus from germany after 11 years
7. updating my 10 year old website
8. being apart of so many pregnancy announcements through my simplewear onesies
9. family time
10. roadtrip to sedona, arizona
11. fun new freelance projects rolling into the new year
12. celebrating old traditions and creating a few new ones along the way
C H E E R S… and i’ll see you in 2013!
i think LA is always it’s prettiest after it rains and with the help of some gusty winds, you’re left with this picturesque view.
hoping for more rain in our near future. my rain boots would like to come out and play as well.
just when i thought sushi couldn’t get any cuter, sakae sushi in gardena, puts it in a box and wraps it up.
made me think of my recent post, in the details. this was definitely one of those little details i saw today. and it definitely brought a smile to my face. when the lady behind the counter handed me the box, i felt like a giddy little girl with a present someone just surprised me with. it was such a fun experience unwrapping my gift box of sushi when i got home and opening the box to see this beautiful presentation laid out in front of me.
as i was taking pictures of my lunch today, i couldn’t help but think of how very well represented those sushi erasers and sushi usb drives are. 🙂
from the front (counter-clockwise): nori-maki, cali roll, tamago-maki, ebi, inari